Thursday, July 30, 2009

Introduction

This is a weblog that will chronicle the development process of Project Satan, the code name given to the restoration and resurrection of Drake's 1974 Fiat 124 Spider. I'm the webmaster and Chief Information Officer. Basically, I look up stuff, Drake figures said stuff out, and helps his father use it to put it together. I also run the blog, of course. Later on, we'll post pictures, but this textual introduction will be it for the time being. And yes, it was named after the car in that Futurama episode. And no, we're not using the windshield wipers from Knight Rider.

May Polygonus give you the green light,

-Del

2 comments:

  1. The great part of that is that I've actually seen that specific episode.
    Good luck with Satan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not calling it Satan.
    I was wobbling betwixt Sadie and Stormy.

    ReplyDelete