Saturday, August 1, 2009

Howdy-doodles, readereenoes!

I feel I ought to explain for those of you angry at the lack of pentagrams and stories of skillfully summoned demons why you are looking at a beat up sports car instead. I know Del's given you a couple of hints on that, but I feel compelled to be more forthcoming and comprehensive, and also informative and funderlicious.
The reference is to an episode of the wonderful television program from the creator of The Simpsons called Futurama. If you do not know what I am talking about, I'm afraid I'll have to confiscate your television license and all related materials. The episode in question is called "The Honking", and involves the third most awesome robot ever, (Jesta and HK-47 being 1 and 2), becoming a werecar. Hijinks ensue until Bender Bending Rodriguez and his looney friends track down, via Calculon, the original werecar, the US government's Project Satan. Made from the parts of the most evil cars in history, Project Satan is the ultimate mechanevil. Yes, it's a word now.
In any case, yeah. That's why no Shub Zigguraut, Dark Lord of Pyramids™, or whatever.

Here's a link to the wiki page about it. Enjoy getting lost in wiki.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Honking

May Mediana always keep you away from oncoming traffic,
~~Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment